This site is controlled and operated by the Haynes Furniture Company. This statement discloses the privacy practices for the Haynes website. Included are: What personally identifiable information of yours and/or third party personal identification is collected from you through the website. How the information is used. With whom the information may be shared. The site's policy on removing personal information from our database. Protecting your personal information is of the utmost importance to Haynes. Therefore, we have prepared this privacy statement to inform you as to how we will use the information you entrust to us.
Information Collection and Use Haynes is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Haynes Website Privacy Statement
- Only Haynes will use data collected on our web site.
- Haynes may utilize your data to provide you with information or compile market research reports and/or statistics. Only Haynes will use this information. However, third parties may be retained to assist Haynes with the analysis of such data.
- Haynes maintains strict internal policies against unauthorized disclosure or use of customer information. Haynes employees are permitted access only to the information they need to perform their jobs.
- Haynes will not disclose (sell, trade, rent) your name, residence address or e-mail address to any third parties without your permission, for any reason, at any time. Haynes will not collect any personally identifying information except when specifically and knowingly provided by visitors to our site.
- Cookie technology may be used by Haynes to follow your navigation around our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. Thus, cookies do not allow Haynes to collect any information other than that provided to us when you initially registered with the Haynes site.
- Users who wish to be removed from our database or wish to stop receiving our promotions/ newsletters may opt-out by sending a message of this intent to our Web Master and it will be done.
- Haynes does not collect or maintain information from children, and no part of our website is structured to attract persons under the age of 18.
At Haynes Furniture Company., Inc. we recognize the sensitive nature of your personal information and take special care to protect your privacy. When you entrust us with your financial information, you can be certain it will be used in an appropriate manner. We have prepared this notice to explain what type of information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may share it. This notice is provided on behalf of the following affiliates within the Haynes Furniture Company, Inc. Corporate Family: Haynes Funding Corp., Home Furnishings Credit Company and The Dump.
We collect only information that is needed to serve you and administer our business:
When you apply for a new account, we'll ask that you provide information such as your name, address, social security number and income. We also maintain information about your transactions with us, such as account balances, payment history, and persons on your account. We may request information about you from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit worthiness and repayment history.
Why we collect information and who has access:
As part of our effort to provide customers with the best service and the best products possible, we use customer information to help us match our products with your needs. However, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required or permitted by law. This may include providing the information, as described above to third party payment processing companies to process your payments and provide electronic statements for you and third party financial service companies who may extend credit to you, when we cannot. We may also disclose information for credit reporting purposes to reputable credit bureaus. These companies must agree to strictly safeguard the confidentiality of customer information.
Our employees are bound by policies and our Code of Ethics to access consumer information only for legitimate business purposes and to keep information about you confidential. We maintain strict internal policies against unauthorized disclosure or use of customer information. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We'll make sure your information is accurate:
Haynes Furniture Company, Inc. always strives to keep up to date information about you and your account(s). We provide you with access to your account information through account statements. Should you have any questions concerning your account information please let us know.
We will continue to keep our commitment to protecting your privacy.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.