This site is controlled and operated by the Haynes Furniture Company. This statement discloses the privacy practices for the Haynes website. Included are: What personally identifiable information of yours and/or third party personal identification is collected from you through the website. How the information is used. With whom the information may be shared. The site's policy on removing personal information from our database. Protecting your personal information is of the utmost importance to Haynes. Therefore, we have prepared this privacy statement to inform you as to how we will use the information you entrust to us.
Information Collection and Use Haynes is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Haynes Website Privacy Statement
- Only Haynes will use data collected on our web site.
- Haynes may utilize your data to provide you with information or compile market research reports and/or statistics. Only Haynes will use this information. However, third parties may be retained to assist Haynes with the analysis of such data.
- Haynes maintains strict internal policies against unauthorized disclosure or use of customer information. Haynes employees are permitted access only to the information they need to perform their jobs.
- Haynes will not disclose (sell, trade, rent) your name, residence address or e-mail address to any third parties without your permission, for any reason, at any time. Haynes will not collect any personally identifying information except when specifically and knowingly provided by visitors to our site.
- Cookie technology may be used by Haynes to follow your navigation around our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. Thus, cookies do not allow Haynes to collect any information other than that provided to us when you initially registered with the Haynes site.
- Users who wish to be removed from our database or wish to stop receiving our promotions/ newsletters may opt-out by sending a message of this intent to our Web Master and it will be done.
- Haynes does not collect or maintain information from children, and no part of our website is structured to attract persons under the age of 18.
Haynes Furniture Company collects nonpublic personal information about our customers from the following sources: Information received from customers on applications or other forms (such as name, address, and social securtiy number); Information about our customer's transactions with us (such as their account balance and payment history; and Information received from a consumer reporting agency (such as their credit history).
We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers to non affiliated third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf. We do not otherwise disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to employees who need to know the information to provide products and services to our customers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard non public personal information.
If a customer closes their account, this policy still applies.